Tuesday, April 14, 2009

a little Intro

well, it took us all long enough to start writing in here, I guess it was because "emteyaz" was a little bit overwhelming at first, we didn't know how things were supposed to go.
but now we do, so here we are (hopefully)

"overclocked" and I thought of this blog when we were hanging out one night, it started as a joke then we decided to make it for real. it seemed like fun, writing about all the tiny details that everyone notices but no one really thinks about twice, getting all the gossip (meen sa7eb meen, meen beyzabbat meen, meen 3amal eh...no names taba3an, bas I guess we won't be needing to mention them) also writing about internship itself of course (I'll leave that to sherif, he seems to be the one who kinda knows what he's doing)

so here it is, our "demerdash weekly" (although I'm thinking we should have called it "el demerdash irregular")
I'll be nagging the guys to start blogging :D
entazeroona!

1 comment:

  1. El Demerdash Irregular is quite hilarious! But the current name is more serious and interesting giving a clue that one could actually know what really happens in there through you guys!

    ReplyDelete